Brought to you by: NamPol Public Relations Division & NEPC, Sponsored by: Bank Windhoek,
The Arms and Ammunition Act, 1996 (Act 7 of 1996), deals with the regulation of firearms and ammunition in Namibia. It makes provision for the requirements to apply for a license to possess firearms by the public and regulates the control over the possession of arms and ammunition. If further regulates the dealing in, importation, exportation and manufacture of arms and ammunition. The legislation requires that every individual who intends to possess a firearm should obtain a license.
- Understanding the Prosecution for Public Intoxication 22/07/2020
- Understanding the Nampol Domestic Violence Offences 15/07/2020
- Understanding the Procedures for Juveniles detention 08/07/2020
- Understanding the Public Gatherings and the Law 25/03/2020
- Understanding the Requirements to Possess Firearms 18/03/2020