AMIMU ABUBAKAR MUFAUNE
It is alleged that a Zimbabwean man known as Rymond Rukweza killed a Namibian woman named Concelia Mwangala Limbo 34, on 23/10/2016 at 03:00. The incident occurred in a room at a residence in Wanaheda where they were renting. The suspect is reported to be the boyfriend of the deceased. His action allegedlly emanated from an argument they had prompting him to stab her in the back. Afterwards, the suspect allegedlly locked the room, leaving the deceased inside and fled. The body was only discovered on 24/10/2016 at 15:00 by the landlord who alerted the Police. The suspect is still on the run. Hence, we are requesting for assistance in apprehending the suspect. Anyone with information or the suspect himself must contact Sergeant Rauna Nghifindaka on 0812447444 or the nearest police station.
Kindly find a picture of a wanted suspect as per Otjiwarongo Cr 67/04/2017. This case occurred on Sunday, 16/04/2017 at 16:08 at Engine Service station, opposite, Shoprite in Walvis Bay, and three men were arrested whereas one fled. They were found in-possession of fresh rhino horns which they were selling. Hugo Kamenjono.
As such we are appealing to the public to assist us in tracing the whereabouts of the man in the picture. Anyone with information is requested to contact D/C/Inspector Hendrick Kharuchab at 0812609153 or Deputy Commissioner Andreas at Otjiwarongo on 081 4715111. Police investigation continues.
- The Namibian Police Force in Erongo Region is requesting for public assistance in tracing George Natangwe Nyanyukweni Ananias (36 years old). He escaped from Police custody while attending court at Karibib Magistrate Court in April 2003.
- He was arrested on cases of Murder and Attempted Murder for the Gruber couples from Germany (the incident in which the woman was killed and the man shot but survived) in the Usakos area during September 2002, and he was also facing three cases of Housebreaking and Theft committed in the farming areas around Usakos and Karibib area. A warrant of arrest for the wanted suspect is already issued by the Court.
- Ananias is originally from Omugulugwombashe Village in the Uukwaluudhi tribal district in Omusati Region, but he was staying in Karibib at the time of his arrest.
- The Namibian Police Force is offering a reward of N$ 5 000-00 (Five thousand N$) to the person who will provide information leading to the re-arrest of the wanted suspect.
- Any person with information should contact Detective Chief Inspector John Mwatongwe at 064-219044 or mobile number 0812461121 or the nearest police station.