Regional Commander: Oshikoto Region
Comm. Armas Shivute
Tel: +264 67 223 5001
Cell: +264 81 128 7355
- The proper distribution of the authorized establishment;
- Assigning members, the allotment of duties and the administration connected there to;
- Control and supervision of members,maintenance of lawand order.
- Prevention and investigation of crime and maintenance of discipline within the region, and the
- Performance of any duty assigned by the Inspector- General.
- The Regional Commander is the Commanding Officer of all members within a region.The Regional Headquarters is the administrative centre a region and, with the exception of a few units; it is also responsible for the Government Property Account.
Oshivelo: Inquest 6/2015
- On 24 / 04 / 2015 at about 07:00 at Cham-Cham village, Ndapandula Simeon (11 months) was burnt to death after a sleeping hut she was sleeping caught fire. Two other children of 4 and 5 years of age respectively escaped unhurt. It is suspected that the children were playing with fire and caused the blaze. The next of kin are informed. Police investigation continues.
Nomtsoub: Culpable Homicide CR 32/04/2015
- On 24 / 04 / 2015 at about 19:00 at Kuvukiland, Tsumeb, the driver of a white Toyota Corolla allegedly bumped a cyclist. The victim died on his arrival at Tsumeb Hospital. The next of kin are informed. Police investigation continues.
Okatope: Inquest 04/2015
- On 26 / 04 / 2015 at about 16:00 at Onakwathola village, Onankali area, Emilia Matsi (48) was found hanging from her sleeping hut. It is suspected that she hanged herself with a rope. The next of kin are informed. Police investigation continues.
Onayena: Inquest 04/2015
- On 26 / 04 / 2015 at about 06:00 at Oniimwandi village, Onayena area, Helen Kaefas (42) was found hanging from a tree in their homestead. She allegedly hanged herself with a rope. The next of kin are informed. Police investigation continues.
Compiled By: Chief Inspector Nuuyi