Introduction on e-Policing Training.
Head: Force Policy, Planning and
Commissioner S.C. Meuwesen
Tel:+264 61 209 3250
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiating policies and plans aimed at maximizing efficiency and productivity of the Force;
- Examining all policies and organisational development aspects relating to the functions of each one of the structures of the force;
- Undertaking thorough investigations of identified problem areas, including, where necessary, using expertise from both within or outside the force, and timely make recommendations to the Inspector-General of the Namibian Police Force; and
- Measure, evaluate and monitor the performance of the force with the view to enhancing quality service delivery.
Force Policy & Research
- Policy Analysis & Directives
- Admin & Crime Evaluation
- Finance & Logistics evaluation
- Planning & Development
- Records Management