RUNDU : INQUEST (UNNATURAL DEATH)
- On Saturday, 13th June 2015, at about 17h00, at Ngcangcana Village, in Rundu Area, a 58 years old woman collapse and died. It is alleged that, the deceased who was a resident of Kehemu Location in Rundu went to visit her family at Ngcangcana Village where she collapse and died on the spot.
- The cause of death is unknown at this stage, the body of the deceased was transported to Rundu State Hospital Mortuary for a post mortem report. The deceased was identified as Russia Mathias (N/Female, 58 years of age), the next of kin is already formally informed. Police investigations into the matter continue.
Regional Commader - Kavango West
Commissioner: O. Auanga
Tel: +264 66 255 145
The Regional Commander will be responsible to the Inspector-General:
- The proper distribution of the authorized establishment;
- Assigning members, the allotment of duties and the administration connected there to;
- Control and supervision of members,maintenance of lawand order.
- Prevention and investigation of crime and maintenance of discipline within the region, and the
- Performance of any duty assigned by the Inspector- General.
- The Regional Commander is the Commanding Officer of all members within a region.The Regional Headquarters is the administrative centre a region and, with the exception of a few units; it is also responsible for the Government Property Account.