Head: National Forensic Science Institute
Comm. Paul Stefanus Ludik
Tel: +264 61 240461
Cell: +264 81 140 3781
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deals with all the forensic investigations and analysis of high profile nature
- The National Forensic Science Institute of Namibia (NFSI) was established on 23 June 1993, with the aim of creating a national body tasked with the examination of evidence and crimes scenes, as part of the Namibian judicial process. It has since successfully finalized and presented expert testimony in thousands of cases comprising millions of exhibits, establishing itself as an indispensable component of jurisprudence.
- The NFSI is a highly specialized multi-disciplinary scientific research facility that applies all aspects of natural sciences to solving crime as well as finding scientific solutions to problems.
- Always remain impartial and objective in our work
- Maintain the integrity of our work
- Deliver quality, scope and rate of return as expected by our clients
- Optimize the usage of our resources
- Continue to invest in infrastructure
- Promote an entrepreneurial culture that will ensure competitiveness