The Namibian Police Force 24th Anniversary
The Graduation of 966 Cadet constables and the Launch of Turn back Crime Campaign on 20th February 2015
- It took the whole combined Teams of the Namibian Police Force not even a month to put everything on rail and make the event a very sounding success on the 20th February 2015 which took place at Oshakati Independence Stadium.
- As per Namibian Police Force Culture, Namibian Police Force before the main event new Cadet Constables display their drilling skills and Police Technics acquired during their training at Ruben Danger Ashipala's Training Centre in Ondangwa. Whereby this has also become a combination of displaying Namibian Police Force's capabilities show casing its strength such as Vehicles, Airpower, and many more at its deposal. Read more »
WANAHENDA POLICE STATION: ROBBERY
- On Friday, 20th February 2015, at about 20h00, at UN Plaza, at Soweto Location, a male, adult person was approached by four (4) unknown suspects (one armed with a pistol, one armed with a screwdriver, one armed with a pepper spray, one was unarmed).
- The suspects held the victim at gunpoint and robbed him two Samsung cellphones and a ten dollar note (N$10). The victim was not injured, all suspects are still at large, Police investigations into the matter continue.more ...
BETHANIE: ATTEMPTED MURDER
- On Saturday, 21st February 2015, at about 03h05, at Schmelendorp Location, Andries Kaoe (N/Male, 26 years) was stabbed with an unknown sharp object and sustained an opened wound on the left side of the chest.
- It is not yet established as to why the suspect stabbed the victim, but it is alleged that, the suspect and the victim were drinking together. The victim was immediately rushed to Bethanie Hospital, and later transferred to Katutura State Hospital in Windhoek. more...
- It is not yet established as to why the suspect stabbed the victim, but it is alleged that, the suspect and the victim were drinking together. The victim was immediately rushed to Bethanie Hospital, and later transferred to Katutura State Hospital in Windhoek.
- No foul play is suspected, the next of kin is already formally informed, Police investigations into the matter continue.more...